A Whitfield ClimateCare member will take care of the following boiler maintenance tasks:
- Replace or clean filters
- Inspect and clean vents and flues
- Check plumbing and water level
- De-scale and flush water system
- Clean and lubricate mechanical system, fans and pumps
- Complete system inspection
- All in all a 26 point boiler maintenance checklist is performed
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required
It’s rare that a homeowner has the time and experience to do all of this properly; turn over the care of your boiler and heating system to someone who can do it right. You will rest easy knowing a service expert is making sure your boiler and heating system are working properly.
Contact Whitfield ClimateCare; they have heating and boilers service plans to meet all home heating and cooling needs. As a locally owned business that is part of a large cooperative network, Whitfield ClimateCare has the knowledge and expertise to provide comprehensive service and protection. Stay comfortable all winter with a clean and efficient boiler and heating system keeping you and your family warm.