Whether it’s a tankless water heater, a storage tank water heater, or a combo system, the benefits of buying from ClimateCare remain the same, and offer numerous advantages over renting. Let’s take a look at why you might want to consider purchasing from ClimateCare instead of choosing a rental company when it’s time to get a new model.
- You’ll own your equipment
- Your monthly payments will not increase or be higher than renting
- You get a full warranty
- Your contract is open and penalty-free, with only a $39.95 initial set-up fee
- You control your maintenance options and can choose from several maintenance and protection plans
- You get various options for your contract term
- You get simplicity if you need to sell your house and transfer your contract
So: buy or rent? Water heater ownership isn’t as complicated as you may think, and ClimateCare is here to make it as easy, convenient and affordable as possible.