The We CARE Promise
ClimateCare is Canada’s largest network of independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems contractors. We’re 100% member owned, and we’ve been that way since the cooperative formed in 1992.
ClimateCare members are committed to ongoing training and technical education so they can reliably provide surpassing service and modern solutions. Each of our HVAC systems contractors pledge to follow through on the We CARE promise of comfort, accountability, reliability and excellence.
WHAT DO I GET WITH A CLIMATECARE MEMBER?
First and foremost, you get skilled HVAC systems contractors that are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Beyond that…
- Choice : You can choose from big brand names or house brands that come with added value. If you want, our members can make recommendations they think will best fit your needs, but there’s never any pressure to follow their lead
- Flexibility : Accommodating payment plans that can limit the financial disruption of unexpected home repairs
- Peace-of-mind : Know that you’re getting the best value for your investment. Our quality standards are second to none and our services set industry standards
- Partnership : We don’t just work for you, we partner with you. All our members have longstanding relationships with customers across Ontario
- Transparency : If you need a repair, our technicians can show you exactly why. If you need a new furnace, ditto. We’re committed to customer satisfaction with our 100% satisfaction guarantee
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FURNACE?
Here are the top 3 concerns and solutions
Contact Whitfield ClimateCare
Getting in touch with us is easy. Just follow this link and give us a call.
ClimateCare – We’re a breath of fresh air.
Request a service call from a Whitfield ClimateCare service specialist. Emergency service available 7 days a week.