Shouldn’t it be healthy and free of harmful impurities? Shouldn’t it be hard or soft, depending on your needs?
Whitfield ClimateCare believes so. That’s why we’re pleased to offer water softeners and reverse osmosis products from Canada’s own Excalibur Water Systems.
Many cities throughout the province supply and distribute groundwater. As groundwater makes its way through the earth and into things like pipes, wells, and pumps, it naturally collects impurities. Since water is a universal solvent, the minerals listed above dissolve and become absorbed by the water.
Why Is Hard Water An Issue?
Excessively hard water has negative consequences on every day activities.
- More soap is required to generate adequate lather.
- Soap scum throughout your bathtub or shower.
- Skin becomes drier.
- Hair becomes brittle and weak.
- Floors, surfaces, and furniture become stained.
- Water marks on dishware, glassware, and cutlery.
- Doors and windows look cloudy after cleaning.
- Water heaters must work harder than normal.
- Harmful scaling in household pipes.
- Appliances become clogged and run the risk of breaking.
Using a six-step “ion exchange” technology, your Excalibur Water Softener gives your family the safe, healthy water they deserve.
- REMOVES dissolved rocks, particles, and minerals from your water.
- EXCHANGES unwanted dissolved rock ions for beneficial potassium or sodium ions.
- SOFTENS and cleans the water.
- REGENERATES built-in resin beads with a brine solution.
- DISPOSES dissolved rocks while collecting sodium or potassium ions from the brine.
- PREPARES your water softener for the next batch of water to soften.
STEP 1: DIRECT
Water is forced through a semi-permeable filtration membrane.
STEP 2: COLLECT
Unwanted minerals are captured and held in place.
STEP 3: DISPOSE
Additional filtration flushes away caught particles permanently.
WHY INVEST IN REVERSE OSMOSIS?
You’ll notice a discernable difference in the quality and effectiveness of water as you use it on a daily basis.
Drinking & Eating
- Water tastes fresher and cleaner
- More flavour is kept in food during cooking
- Particles which could impact the taste of food are removed
- Reverse osmosis water delivers the same taste as bottled water
- Less money is spent on purchasing bottled water
- Fewer plastic bottles to recycle or end up at the landfill
- Very little maintenance is required with your reverse osmosis unit
- Filters should be replaced on a bi-annual basis
- Replacement filters are affordable and easy to install