Get coverage for just your furnace to insure winter warmth or talk to a Whitfield ClimateCare member about protection for every heating and cooling related product you own. Maintenance coverage plans can be set up for all ClimateCare products, including:
*N/A for WeCare Protection.
In addition to peace of mind knowing you will always get service without big surprises in the form of an unexpected expense, your WeCare Protection PlusPlan offers the following benefits:
- All parts (with just a few exceptions) and labour are covered
- Priority appointments over non-maintenance plan customers
- Fully qualified and licensed professional technicians
- Plus a 20% discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required
- No upcharges for after-hours service
- All in all a 26 point furnace Maintenance checklist is performed
- Up to a 28 point – Water Heaters
- 22 point – Air Conditioners
- 22 point – Heat Pumps
- 26 point – Boilers
- 22 point – Fireplaces
- 13 point – HRV’s/ERV’s
- 9 point – Humidifiers
If your heating or air conditioning breaks down in the middle of a cold January night or on a hot afternoon in July, a WeCare Maintenance Plan is a welcome relief. Members of the plan receive a 20% discount on any repairs needed. Day or night, service technicians are standing by for all of your HVAC repair needs. It’s the best kind of insurance you can get; knowing your family will be comfortable, warm and toasty in your home, all winter long and cool and carefree through the summer.
Contact Whitfield ClimateCare to find out about a HVAC system maintenance plan for your home. Whether your heating and cooling system is old or new, local Ontario HVAC experts are ready to take care of your comfort needs. You’ll find working with them to be a breath of fresh air!