BENEFITS OF GEOTHERMAL HEATING SOLUTIONS
Take a look at some other advantages to geothermal heating:
- Save Money: Compared to the costs of gas, oil, propane and electric furnaces, geothermal heating is actually a less expensive option, and offers reduced operating costs. It also helps you save money on home insurance rates.
- Customization: Temperature control is available in winter, summer, and all year round for hot water usage in the home.
- Better For the Environment: Greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by more than two-thirds when using a geothermal solution.
- Odourless: There are no odours released with this type of a heating system, making them more ideal for highly-insulated buildings and individuals with allergies or sensitivities to noxious gases and poor air quality.
- Protection: Since the equipment is inside the building, there is much less risk of negative effects from nature, accidents or vandalism, allowing it to have a much longer life.
- Safety: These systems are non-flammable and have no need to store fuel.
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FURNACE?
Here are the top 3 concerns and solutions
Choose Whitfield ClimateCare For Your Geothermal Heating Solutions
Whitfield ClimateCare’s strict hiring process helps guarantee we are staffed only by the most qualified, professional, and experienced individuals – individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and building lifelong relationships. If you’re interested in switching to geothermal heating solutions for your home, contact us and see why we’re your choice for quality home heating systems today.